About Me

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Graduation Speech

Today, we're at the Milky Way, the Solar System, the Earth, the continent of North America, the United States, Illinois, Morton Grove, inside a building called Golf Middle School. Soon though, this won't be our place anymore because we're graduating. As the days pass, thoughts of high school take up more space in my mind. I think that this is our last month of middle school and that we're never going back again, because we can't ever not age. Then I think of all the teachers that taught me all that I know. Then about how quickly and how much we've grown. Lastly, I think of high school and what's going to happen there, but even with all these thoughts in my head I know that I'm ready to move on and go to high school. I realize that I'm ready to meet new people and to get more education to prepare me for the future. I will miss middle school, I think everyone will a little bit, but I'm ready to move on to high school and I will try my hardest to succeed. I will always remember the time we spent at Golf from the Friday funs in 5th grade to the movie nights in 7th and the Camp MacLean in 7th and 8th grade. I will also remember Hynes and the butterflys in kindergarten and the famous Americans in 4th grade. But it's time to make new memories at the high school. Tomorrow, we'll be at the Milky Way, the Solar System, the Earth, the continent of North America, the United States, Illinois, but something will be different... we'll be in Skokie...in a different building...called Niles North High School.  

1 comment: